4 Killaloe Close, Thurgoona NSW 2640Sold $878,500
Large Updated Family Estate
House Sold - Thurgoona NSW
It is a pleasure to present this expansive family home. This beautiful property is situated in one of the region’s most sought after family neighbourhoods. The home is within a short commute to the best lifestyle, schooling and work choices Albury/Wodonga has to offer.
This quality built steel frame residence on an elevated allotment, oozes street dominance and is set amongst other high quality homes. This is where you will find your families slice of domestic bliss, on a large 1451m2 parcel of land.
The timeless home, has room for any growing family with four large bedrooms and executive study. Any storage issues you may have faced in the past are erased with the ample clever options on offer and with just the sheer volume of space. The floor plan of the house is a real feature, the home flows effortlessly, bathed in natural light from all directions. There is a huge kitchen and walk in pantry, over looking what can only be described as a massive open plan family/dining room. There is also a separate formal living room and the views you will enjoy sitting on the front veranda are remarkable.
The possibilities on offer here for you and your family are endless, with an outstanding lifestyle for all to enjoy, for many years to come.
* New evaporative ducted cooling throughout.
* New ducted gas heating throughout
* Oversized double garage with roller door and internal access
* Four large bedrooms, all with built in robes.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
* Separate executive study
* Large laundry and walk in linen press
* 3rd toilet
* Entertaining gazebo
* New day and night roller blinds throughout
* All new stone kitchen bench, mixer, Westinghouse oven and cooktop and Miele dishwasher
* New carpets throughout
* New second driveway and double gates with secure caravan parking
* New garden beds and retaining walls
* 8m x 6m brand new fully welded RHS framed shed with power and plumbing
* Brand new entertaining alfresco area off the dining room
* New LED downlights and premium LED kitchen skylight
* New Lucci remote ceiling fans
Why build when all the mental and physical heavy lifting is already done?
While we have made every effort to ensure that information provided about the above property is accurate, it has been provided to us by the Vendor and other sources. We therefore do not accept responsibility for its accuracy and strongly advise all interested parties to obtain independent advice and make their own inquiry before proceeding.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,451 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Fully Fenced