1/312 Diggers Road, Lavington NSW 2641Sold $351,000
Updated & Upsized Townhouse on 261m2
Townhouse Sold - Lavington NSW
Ideal for investment, first home or downsizing/retiring, this lovely 2 bedroom townhouse at the front in a small group of only 3. Fantastic location close to all amenities and within easy walking distance to the local IGA supermarket and walking paths all the way to the CBD.
Updates and Features include:
* Freshly painted through-out
* New carpets through-out
* New ceiling fans
* New gas wall furnace
* New toilet
* Large north facing yard of house like proportions
* Enter from the porch to the open plan kitchen, meals & lounge area
* 2 good size bedrooms with built in robes
* Kitchen with electric stove, walk in pantry and plenty of bench/cupboard space
* 2 way bathroom with shower/bathtub/vanity
* Separate toilet
* Laundry leads to secure/private rear yard
* Refrigerated wall A/C
* Single lock up garage with remote, internal access and access door to the back yard.
* Expected rental return $340 – $350 per week.
* Rates $1063 pa
* Water $1035 pa
* Strata $2486 pa
Offers close Monday 31/10/22 unless sold prior.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information provided about the above property is accurate, it has been provided to us by the Vendor and other sources. We therefore do not accept responsibility for its accuracy and strongly advise all interested parties to obtain independent advice and make their own inquiry before proceeding.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 261 m²
- Open Parking Spaces