26 Samantha Terrace Wodonga, VIC 3690Sold $322,500
Rare, Refreshed and Ready
House Sold - Wodonga VIC
Situated in a fantastic location and family friendly neighbourhood, with easy access to the CBD, schools, parks, shopping and the freeway, this is a beautifully presented three bedroom, two bathroom home.
The recently renovated home is perfect for first home buyers or down sizers. The low maintenance of this property will provide time to enjoy all the features the nearby central Wodonga has to offer. Or if you are an astute investor this property would return in the vicinity of $370-$380 per week rent.
The thoughtful design and updates this property will be sure to please. Please move quickly to avoid disappointment.
* Evaporative cooling and gas ducted heating to all rooms.
* Generous size rear yard and low maintenance gardens.
* Huge shade covered outdoor entertaining space.
* Garage with remote roller door and rear access
* Large kitchen with ample meal prep and entertaining space.
* Formal lounge and a second living/dining area off the open plan kitchen.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite.
* 100% double block out blinds in master bedroom perfect for the shift worker or complete darkness.
* Remaining two bedrooms with BIRs.
* Garden shed
Don’t hesitate to book an inspection with James at your earliest convenience.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information provided about the above property is accurate, it has been provided to us by the Vendor and other sources. We therefore do not accept responsibility for its accuracy and strongly advise all interested parties to obtain independent advice and make their own inquiry before proceeding.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 540.00 m²