15 Wellsford Street, Yackandandah VIC 3749Sold $670,000
Steeped in History
Other Sold - Yackandandah VIC
Auction Location: On-site & On-line
St Mark’s is the former Lutheran Church of Yackandandah, and prior to that the Church was originally the Wesleyan Methodist Church and first opened in 1861. Positioned in an extremely central location in this Historical Gold Mining town, St Marks presents as an amazing residential renovation opportunity. With beautiful granite walls and high pitched roof it will make a striking impression on any visitor. The land is quite spacious at 911m2 and positioned with the Catholic Church Grounds to the rear and the council offices on one side with a Doctor’s practice on the other, the property is in a prime location. The property is zoned for residential living and with some creativity and imagination this could become one of the most striking central properties in this popular town. Opportunities like this are unlikely to repeat.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information provided about the above property is accurate, it has been provided to us by the Vendor and other sources. We therefore do not accept responsibility for its accuracy and strongly advise all interested parties to obtain independent advice and make their own inquiry before proceeding.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 911 m²