5 & 6 303 Smith Lane, Yackandandah VIC 3749Sold $1,600,000
Fantastic Lifestyle Homesite
Sold - Yackandandah VIC
Auction Location: Onsite & Online
41.26 Ha – 102 Acres ON 2 TITLES
FOR SALE VIA PUBLIC AUCTION TO BE HELD SATURDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2022 – INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Extremely rare opportunity to secure productive lifestyle/grazing property in the beautiful and tightly held Yackandandah Valley. Currently utilised for, livestock breeding and grazing. The land meets minimum area requirement as Farmland zoning to build your dream home (STCA). With several possible homesites all with some of the best views of the Yackandandah Valley and surrounds. Easy commuting distance to major regional centres of Albury/Wodonga and only 6 kilometres to the very popular historic goldmining township of Yackandandah.
• Situated in beautiful and highly sought after Yackandandah Valley
• Only 6 kms to Yackandandah township
• Majority cleared being comprised of flat to undulating topography
• Includes highly fertile country dissected by ‘Basin Creek’.
• Well suited to pasture production, livestock breeding and grazing
• All pasture fertilization and improvement has been done using Organic Treatment
• Excellent stock water via several dams and Creeks
• Boundary fencing in good order or new
• Meets the minimum area requirement to establish a dwelling (STCA)
• Multiple house sites provided to capture magnificent district views
• Perfectly suited also as an “add on” to existing farming operation
• Only 5 mins Yackandandah and easy 20 mins Albury/Wodonga
While we have made every effort to ensure that information provided about the above property is accurate, it has been provided to us by the Vendor and other sources. We therefore do not accept responsibility for its accuracy and strongly advise all interested parties to obtain independent advice and make their own inquiry before proceeding.
- Land is 41.26 hectare