11 High Street, Yackandandah VIC 3749For Sale $975,000
INVESTORS & OWNER OCCUPIERS FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY IN HISTORIC TOURIST TOWN
Retail - Yackandandah VIC
Positioned in the busy main street of Yackandandah and formally the home of the famous Gum Tree Pies and still operating as the manufacturing centre, this property is being offered as vacant possession or lease back to current tenant. Presenting an excellent opportunity for the astute investor and owner-occupiers alike.
The layout consists of air-conditioned shopfront/dining room/servery, restrooms, kitchens, storeroom, and would lend itself to food and beverage production, restaurant or café, retail, and even possibility to renovate for part or full residential.
• Site area 513m2
• Building area approximately 188m2
• Approximately 50m2 undercover, carport/loading bay or perhaps alfresco dining.
• Air-conditioned shopfront
• Kitchens and prep rooms x 3
• Commercial Coolrooms x 2, and Freezer
• Commercial 80kVa generator for blackout protection – Cummins Diesel
• Rear Yard area
• High Street frontage opposite the busy new Gum Tree Pies Café
• Current gross income $52,000 p.a. excl. GST
• Current fixed outgoings (rates and water rates) – Approx. $2600 p.a.
Quality surrounding retail and commercial adjacencies including Australia Post, Restaurants, fashion, and other retail. Note all fixtures of a non-permanent nature including shelving and or cooking are excluded subject to further negotiation.
For further information or inspection contact Mark Boehm 0437 331 559.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information provided about the above property is accurate, it has been provided to us by the Vendor and other sources. We therefore do not accept responsibility for its accuracy and strongly advise all interested parties to obtain independent advice and make their own inquiry before proceeding.
- Land is 513 m²
- Floor Area is 240 m²